As we mentioned previously, baking social into everything you do is essential these days. But how do you actually do that? It needs to be more than simply building a website or presences on social networks. The days of build it and they will come are long gone, and quite frankly, have lost their novelty.
We believe the best way to do this is to create full, immersive experiences that live in both the real and virtual world. Here are a few tactics that Evolve helps agencies with:
- Create social personas–make the people in your ads come alive as fictional characters on Twitter
- Bring your campaign to life, literally–breath life into your concepts and have them play out in a public area. If it’s really interesting, people will capture it with images and video and post it to their social networks.
- Buy Social ads–drive engagement with Facebook ads that allow you to finely tune your targeting. Or try promoted tweets. Why not, right?
- Don’t just be a resource, be a connector–introduce people who need each other, online or hold an event
- Create a mobile social game–mobile phones allow us to do so much, including letting us connect with people, places and things, in real time. Create a game that gets people out and connecting socially–with each other, with the real world, with your campaign.
It’s true that social media is best conquered as a program, and not a flash in the bucket. That said, these tactics can help you ad social aspects to your already creative and fun campaign.