Tonight, Evolve Communications had the opportunity to make a short, social media presentation for a group of executive directors of Maryland nonprofits as part of the Weinberg Fellows Program.
In preparation for the presentation, we asked our Twitter network for a little help with finding examples of other nonprofits who excel at using social media. Here’s the list of organizations that were suggested (listed in no particular order):
- Village Learning Place (suggest by @spamspam)
- Baltimore Heritage (suggested by @kbladow)
- Open Society Institute (suggested by @kbladow)
- Grants Collection: Nonprofit Resource Center at the Enoch Pratt Free Library (suggested by @kbladow)
- Ignite Baltimore (suggested by @kbladow)
- Music 4 Maryland (suggested by @Grammaphone_MD)
- Music 4 More (suggested by @Grammaphone_MD)
- Pratt Library (suggest by @tomokeefe1)
- Ripkin Baseball (suggest by @tomokeefe1)
- Cristo Rey Jesuit ((suggest by @tomokeefe1)
- Johns Hopkins Medicine (suggested by @ceejay37)
- Port Discovery (suggested by @ckismom)
- Adventure for the Cure (suggested by @brodybond)
Thanks to all our Twitter friends who contributed!