Evolve Communications Barrels into New Year with Six New Clients and One Returning Client
PR Firm to Execute Creative Product Launches, Rebranding, and a Variety of Digital and Traditional Campaigns
Baltimore, Md. (March 31, 2014)—Evolve Communications, a Baltimore-based public relations and marketing firm that specializes in working with disruptive companies, is pleased to announce the expansion of their portfolio with six new clients for 2014.
The firm’s new clients include:
- Gwee Global (gogwee.com) has retained Evolve Communications to launch their national line of hi-tech cleaning accessories for smart phones, and tablets.
- CharmTV (tv25baltimore.com/), Baltimore City’s television station, has engaged Evolve Communications to implement a strategic public relations campaign for its rebrand as CharmTV from TV25.
- Concourse Express (ConcourseExpress.com), innovators of the only courtesy car fleet management solution designed with dealers for dealers, has hired Evolve Communications to launch its new web-based, workflow-integrated loaner car solution, and build awareness of and demand for the Concourse Express solution among auto dealerships using both public relations and social media.
- Capital Media Group (CapMedia.com), a media buying agency that focuses on quantitative results, has teamed up with Evolve to develop robust and informative blog content for their website.
- OpiaTalk (OpiaTalk.com), a Baltimore-based ecommerce startup, has hired Evolve Communications to support their launch.
- Grid Waste (gridwaste.com), an online waste remove procurement, management and payment system, has retained Evolve Communications to promote its platform in the DC metro region and to beyond.
- The Rosen Group (AmericanMadeShow.com), producers of The American Made Show, has renewed their contract with Evolve Communications. Evolve will continue to provide media relations, social media implementation, as well as provide support for the upcoming tradeshow’s move to Washington, DC.
“We are excited to have forged partnerships with such an amazing and diverse group of clients. It’s both exhilarating and humbling to be able to work on these projects that range from the local to the national,” states Daniel Waldman, President of Evolve Communications. “We have worked hard to get where we are over the last year and are very proud of the creative work we produce.”
Evolve Communications continues to explore new ways to help its clients deliver brand experiences by expanding its strategic offerings. Recently, the firm released Product Launches that Pack a PUNCH! to help startups better manage the product launch process is available as a free download at http://simplyevolve.com/launch. For more information on Evolve Communications, visit http://simplyevolve.com/
About Evolve Communications
Evolve Communications creates powerful, meaningful, and effective marketing and PR solutions that fits all types of budgets. Evolve has worked with businesses and organizations of all sizes–and at all stages. Evolve’s work and affordability has made it a choice partner for startups across the country, and in 2012 Evolve launched Rocket Packs for Startups to better serve this community. Rocket Packs for Startups are a set of low-cost marketing and PR packages designed for startups at all stages and levels, intended to give startups the lift they need—to get off the ground or to the next level.